,

.

Happily Married!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Welcome to Jemma's World!!

Moi!

Moi!
Me in Amsterdam

Sunday 14 March 2010

Mother's Day 2010

My day started off with Max coming in to wake me up with a card in hand & a big grin. I had Maxie cuddles in bed whilst eating my toast & strawberries-most of which Max ate. I got some lovely tulips & daffodils. When Alfie got up, I had some lovely Alfie cuddles before getting ready to go to Odds Farm. We had a lovely day at the farm. We saw bunnies, pigs, cows, goats, horses, donkeys, sheep, ducks, chickens, piglets & lambs. Max's favourite animals were the chickens. He clucked at them & copied them by bopping his head like they were.Alfie wasn't really interested in the animals but he was happy enough sitting in his buggy, watching everyone. Max was quite impressed by the goats & started copying their baa-ing but wasn't too impressed when the one next to him did it loudly & scared him! Lol! Alfie & Max were big boys when we had lunch. Alfie sat in a high chair for the first time for lunch & Max sat at the table. They were both so well behaved! We went to the park where Max had loads of fun (as did Dru- big kid!!) playing on the tractor. When we left, we let both boys choose a cuddly toy from the gift shop. Alfie like a rabbit one best which we named Little Alf. Max got a chick which he named Quack Quack. We came home & then Mum & Nicole came over. We all went for a meal and again, both boys done me proud and were well behaved so well. I've had the best Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment