,

.

Happily Married!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Welcome to Jemma's World!!

Moi!

Moi!
Me in Amsterdam

Monday 8 November 2010

My Wedding Day

Me, Mum, Lianne, Chantel, Nicole, Max & Alfie stayed at the hotel the night before the wedding.
We got to the hotel at about 8.30pm so mum & Lianne took the kids to my room while me, Chantel & Nicole set up the room with the decorations.
Finished up about 9.30 (and i was more than ready for bed) & the kids were wide awake!
Everyone else was hungry so they went to the shop while i tried to settle the kids.
Alfie went to sleep about 10 but Max didnt go to sleep til gone midnight!
I crashed out & woke up at 7.30am. Both boys were still asleep.... Max woke up about 8am & sat cuddling me for a while which was nice. I jumped in the shower before Alf woke up & then we all got dressed & went to meet mum, Lianne, Nicole & Chantel for breakfast.
Then Dru's uncle phoned me to wish me luck which was lovely!
The kids were well behaved but a bit noisy & a moany old man was giving dirty looks. It annoys me so much i mean they are children - no, they are babies!- so surely they are allowed to talk louder than a whisper (which everyone else was!)
Then mum took the kids while we done the balloons. Finished up just before 10.30am & rushed back to the room before
my hair stylist arrived.
She put
my hair up in curls to set & then started on Chantel's hair.
Nicole done
my make up while my curls set & then my hotel phone went & they told me that the photographer had arrived. I looked at my watch & it was nearly 12 already!!
Then
my mate Mel arrived so we chatted for a bit then my stylist did my hair while the photographer snapped away!
I looked again & it was 1pm! Hair & make up was done so i sat drinking some wine as i was starting to get butterflies!
My dad knocked on the door & came in & asked why me & the kids werent dressed. I looked again & it was 1.35pm. So i got the boys into their suits & then put my dress on.
Mum came & took the boys so me & dad could have a moment.... He put his hand on
my shoulder & told me i looked beautiful & i burst into tears! I told him not to say anything else as i'd work myself up too much!
So we headed down to see the registrar & she told me that Dru was so nervous bless him!
Then we were waiting outside the ceremony room & David (the hotel manager) asked if we were all ready to go so he could start the music. I said yes & the second he started it- Alfie started crying... Chantel had to pick him up & try to comfort him (its a good job the music was long!) We tried to calm him but nothing helped so i told them to just go in with him crying... so in walked Lianne... Next was suppose to be Chantel & Alf but he wouldnt let go of me so i told Nicole & Max to go. Finally got Alfie to go with Chantel & he calmed down a bit. Then it was
my turn. I looked at my dad & burst into tears again! So as i walked in, i was trying to stop the tears! lol!
The ceremony flew by & tbh all i can remember is looking at Dru most of time! I was shaking because i was so nervous & i cried pretty much the whole time!
Nicole done her reading but the registrar did mine as i could just about say
my vows! Alfie fell asleep
and stayed asleep throughout the rest of the ceremony!! Sleep
We signed the register thing & had more photos taken then headed to the bar area. Dru kept saying how beautiful i looked!
Then we headed out to the river for photos (the rain held off & we even got a bit of sunshine!!).
After photos we had the meal which was so nice!
Dads speech made me cry, then Dru's speech made me cry, then Craig reading Dru's uncle's speech made me cry! Then i stood up to say a few thank yous- i was fine til i thanked mum & Dad and then i cried AGAIN!
We finished all that- cut the cake & headed out for coffees.
The eveing was great too... SO nervous on our first dance but it was ok.
We finally called it a night at 11.30pm (Alf was sleeping in Chantel's room but Max was full of beans still!!) & headed back to the hotel.
We opened our cards & pressies before having some 
wedding night

It was such a fantastic day!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment